Sunday, July 21, 2013

Today Was a Good Day!

Today was a banner day in the Reed household; my beautiful wife and I set out at 5:55 a.m. on an epic bike ride…110.16 miles later, we returned home. Yes, I finally convinced my wife to do a century ride. We started out strong, met up with friends, stopped in at Homestead National Monument and talked with friends there, ate lunch, rode out into the heat and hills, laughed, cried, and finally made it home. My attractive wife got a little sunburnt, but otherwise we’re no worse for the wear. In fact, I’m trying to convince her to take an evening ride to break my personal record of 111 miles. Yes, I truly do want to know someone’s as crazy as me.


Today was a good day on my mountain bike. Just a few more miles and then to bed. I think I have her convinced, maybe…

1 comment:

  1. I saw you and your wife as we were pulling out at the start Randy, glad you had a good time.

    It sure was a beautiful day for a century.

    ReplyDelete